Install Bouquet on AWS
The table below shows the AMI IDs that you can freely launch from your AWS Console. Click the AMI ID to run the EC2 launch wizard.
|AWS Region||AMI ID|
|us-east-1 (N. Virginia)|| ami-bc81dec7|
|us-west-2 (Oregon)|| ami-03ecf67a|
|ap-southeast-2 (Sydney)|| ami-22bfa041|
|ap-northeast-1 (Tokyo)|| ami-f53bd993|
|eu-west-1 (Ireland)|| ami-80cf24f9|
Instructions before launching your instance
- Check the Security Group and add an HTTP rule. The Security Group of the instance accepts SSH and HTTP inbound flow.
- Add a new storage /dev/sdb. This is where the Mongo database will be installed and will make upgrade possible without losing your projects.
- Once youʼve launched your instance, just go to http://instance_public_ip and follow the instructions!
- The base OS is Ubuntu Xenial (16.04). You can SSH to the instance using the Ubuntu login.
Check the following conditions
- The instance has a public address.
- Your instance can access your database (especially if itʼs hosted on a VPC private network).
- Before launching the new instance create a snapshot of your additional storage (/dev/sdb) to save your Mongo database.
- When installing the new instance, add this snapshot to your additional storage (/dev/sdb).